Monday, January 16, 2017

Father of PinYin

Father of PinYin


Pay Respect to Mr. Zhou YouGuang.

Books and Music. Every time I open a book I'm at other place, and good music puts me in dance mode/mood. I don't thank my parents that they bring me into this world, but I definitely thank many poets and musicians, they have a place for me, even my dance mood is temporary, and books that truly give me pleasure and satisfaction. not academic textbooks, those are torture tools that change readers' brain, make us half-witted blockhead machine or something, well, that's my opinion. but I'm content to live alone with books in a small basement to the end of my life, never wanted to upgrade to ground level, to crawl/climb out of the pit in stage light, never wanted shout like Achilles on that trench fence be momentarily godly, never wanted to move up to first floor somehow feel dignified to live like a true new yorker, it's because of the books, that many great writers, men and women, like Zhou YouGuang help me to read and a Flushing bookstore owner couple give me 80% off for this avid good book reader, so I'm confident and in peace even the damn world burns that flame of Christ's 2nd coming catch the roof of my dwelling I'm still sitting here and read like I don't give shit, and  I don't need a book club, nor I want to meet anyone, or find a job that pays 2k a month, if my rent and oatmeal are covered, and I still can afford a bottle of cheap beer, then my life is damn great! You can't beat this.

Thanks!