Monday, March 26, 2018

My Will


My Will
20180326

I wrote my will to my father and my friend. I think it’s one of kind, has more literature and philosophy values comparing to those online legal form samples. There are sad and true parts that we as children or parents would avoid or often forget to mention, the hard topic; but in life we all have to be brave and face many difficulties that we cannot overcome, nor we can really trust government, politicians, society, or protest, or hope, nor we can really cling on friends and relatives, we all have problems that’s our own burden we have to bear like the cross to Christ. I don’t want to see my love ones and anyone struggle in pain, in difficulty, in so much stress… but the current culture driven society is still savage, that many lives should live and pass honorable and respectful, but our economic and political structure won’t allow that… yet everyone must be strong, be a solution guy, with hope or without.

                              The dying part is easy.
                                                                      - Laijon Liu              

                                           * * * * *

To L _ _ S _ _j_ _, my legal and Biological father and Mr. M _ _ Y_ _ _, my best friend:

I will undergo _ _ _ _ _ Surgery on ## / ## /####.

the surgery takes 3 hours, and the surgeons will knock me to sleep for three hours. I will email you after surgery, if I wake up healthy. 

I leave my following will to you and M_ _ Y_ _ _ in case there would be an accident that I would die or sleep in coma.

1) if I am in a coma or paralyzed, I want hospital to unplug me, just let me die.

2) For my mom, I will give you and M_ _ Y_ _ _ her phone number later this week. Tell my mom, I love her and I am sorry. and inform her my will in Chinese on a paper and explain to her for any related questions to her for me.

3) if you have some money for me, if you can give to my mom early as possible that's good, in case she needs money for hospital, I will also give you my cousin: Z_ _ _ _ W_ _ Y_ _'s phone number later, tell my mom Z_ _ _ _ _ W_ _ Y_ _ will be her advisor if I’m gone, I fully trust him. if she has money or any valuable to leave to him for her will.

4) if my mom in lifelong coma or paralyzed after I die, my wish for her is to unplug, that's for you too.

5) if you and my mom wants to end your or her own life, due to unsolvable pains, partial body paralyzed that cause great stress to live happily, and have no one close relative want to take care or to feel shame to bother relative... for all reasons or any reasons, after I die... I support your and her decision, there's painless gas, please search google, I will give you tip, or use surgical blade cut veins, that's painless possible.

6) Please give me your full legal id name, your passport name and your phone number, I will give to my landlord and let them know you and my friend Mr. M_ _ Y_ _ _ have my will to pick and own whatever in my room after I die.

7) My friends: M_ _ Y_ _ _ and M_ _ F_ _ _ here in US, please help them if you have ability if they ask you for future help, financial or legal issue all related, they are my brothers in my 20 year toil in NY. I wish you can ask them for help if your problem don't bring much financial and legal responsibilities and stress to them that they should not bear.

8) All my contents (English and Chinese poems, prose) on my blog, at google blogger, and other web media, the copyrights all belong to my mom, next to you, then to my friends M_ _ F_ _ _ and M_ _ Y_ _ _ brothers. who knows I think I am one of most important thinker and poet in 21st century. :D

Last, I can't say I love you, I don't have wisdom about love, so I don't have ability to love. I can only say sorry to you, if I fail your expectation and all the stress and worries I caused you in the past. I don't hate you for anything. Nothing in my past really bothers me now.

I also cc this email to my friend M_ _ Y_ _ _ as wittiness for my will.

Please keep this email for future use. and reply me with your full legal name and cell phone number asap so I can give to my landlord that you and M_ _ Y_ _ _ can access my room to own whatever you like, good valuable books and dvds and all things in my room...  if I die in my surgery.
(those books and dvds can be sold on Amazon for some thousand dollars probably.)

all that, don't worry much about it, because there are millions undergo surgery in US annually.


Thanks!

M_ _ Y_ _ _ cell phone: ###-###-####



Pen Name and Online Pen Name: Laijon Liu
Legal Name: L_ _ _ _ _ _ _ L_ _
Birthday: ##/##/####
Address: #### ##rd Street, Dream Hills, NY #####

                                           * * * * *