Sunday, March 23, 2008

Earth Song

I have a great mother.
Her name is Earth.

She gave birth to my life,
And built me a firm body
Through her blood and flesh.

She fulfills my thirst
With her milky streams,
Feeds my hunger
With her nutritious fruits.
She nurtures a beautiful garden,
Where all my lovely pets roam.

She is my only Mom!

-

I have a sexiest Beatle.
Her name is Earth.

Her mountains are her plump breasts.
Her valleys flow my mineral streams.
Her oceans are her sapphire eyes of living.
Her snowy clouds are her natural shampoo.
And sometimes she puts on her rainbow hairclip.

She is my sexiest maid among all!

-

I have a beautiful wife.
Her name is Earth.

On her full-grown body
Where I shed my loving sweat,
On her green pasture bed
We make love day and night;
She gives all herself to me
Through her love, faith and hope.

She suffers under my greed and violence,
But always be pregnant by my good deeds.
Her four circling seasons set period of my life,
Her lamps of day and night guide my time.

I shall sow my faithful seeds in her booting spring,
I shall adore her majestic blossom in her summer,
I shall pluck her living fruits in her harvested fall,
I shall rest and give her peace in her snowy winter.

She is my most beautiful Lady among all!

-

Earth is my Mom, my Beatle and my Wife.
She is greatest, sexiest, and most beautiful.

I born in her, live on her, and sleep in her.
I shall make her happy all my life;
I shall love her with my strength forevermore.

When her winter passes,
And her spring comes,
There sprouts a tiny tree
At the place where I rested.