Saturday, February 10, 2018

The Rights



The Rights
Laijon Liu 20180210

I believe I have the right of speech
but my cries and prayers
go into one ear and out of the other

I believe I have basic human rights
but I never really know
what those rights truly are

I believe I have the right to happiness
but happiness is too faraway
out of hellhole and into shithole

I believe I have the right to arm
but my guns are only for games
and I’m not allowed to shoot my enemy

I believe the rights of American citizen
but when I look around everywhere
they are jobless, homeless and helpless

the clowns of GOP dictate the People
a bunch of democrats are no good liars
and justices and judges are sitting pretty

70% of the households are under 60k
after the rent, the healthcare and groceries
that tax bracket makes sure they get nothing

the other 30% are book smart 4-eye donkeys
they’ve survived the popular culture
and traded in their childhood for tuition debts

I believe we should all sign up Me Too movement
because our balls and pussies are all grabbed
the corporate bigwigs never let go their big hands

a ring in earlobe riles up the straight crowd
abortion word ignites the God fearing folks
everyone has same problem, fight for great dream

and everyone on tv saying create jobs
but create is a fake word, and a job is not rights
and great means shit, and never anything is great [1]

I believe we have rights to build the pyramid
we have rights not to be called slaves
and quietly we bear our labor and agony like Hercules

Note:
[1] every time a political word 'great' usage means to deceive people, for example: China is great, all Chinese pupils are brainwashed from elementary to college; Chairman Mao was great, his greatness overshadowed and indirectly caused about 100 millions poor Chinese death; all leaders in history was great but their greatness costed so many lives, wars or mandated huge projects, from tombs to wall to river canal system; any country great that is a giant intimidates and encroaches on other small neighbors, so the people of country think of themselves great comparing to others. human race think of themselves greater than the animal and the environment, so our ancestors write this concept on the Bible in God's word: Thou shall dominate over the other creatures. so we excessively consume them, ignore their sorry farm states as it's the Nature. America were great? it all depends on who is the narrator. if we use time machine bring back the real Native, the Black, the Asian settlers, they will tell their life stories that we just call it history, most of us have no much feeling to it. so nothing great about the past, no country's past ever great. and now? there are 43 million Americans in poverty, and 15 millions of them are kids. 146 millions are low income (46%). 44 million student with outstanding debts. and average American die with $62000 of debt. besides that Wall Street board tells us daily, there's nothing great. and especially the great word weights more when it comes out of a great person's mouth. great word should only describe our loves, kids, parents, that fits, other than that, maybe after sex, you look at each other eye and say "honey, that's great! you are great!" then I believe it.

Walt Whitman on Great and Truth