Monday, December 11, 2017

O Please God, Me!


O Please God, Me!
Laijon Liu 20171211

There’s so much fear
to be true, to share
that men created God
for themselves they care

There’s so much greed
to be righteous to take
that everyone calls himself
he is the chosen one

God don’t care about you
you are one of His countless
(or you don't really suffer)
and never truly that unique
as you think you’re privileged

God will not save us
If we don’t save ourselves
God will never help us
if we choose to help each other not

There’s no heaven in the sky
no hell under the ground
Only our Earth, if God ever created anything
it’s for us to make this home Heaven or Hell.

Note:
many times I prayed in the past I heard an inner voice saying above rhymed lines to me, it's been years. many times I thought about putting it down on paper, 1st it's not really a poem. 2nd its spiritual sickness that really bothering me. because prayer poem should be most about others, not Me. but any way, it's some kind of spiritual experience. I've got to take the good with the bad.