Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Am Content in This Fight


I Am Content in This Fight
By Laijon Liu 20090929

I am content in this fight
That I’ve forever striven
With my strength n cries
I dance like I’m in a ball
So the result I fear not
Whether victory or defeat

I’m settled wherever I be
Coz I always stand tall
No matter how often I fall
And how far I’ve crawled
I am prepared to face all
Whether heaven or hell

I am ready to face this moment
Whether sunshine or rainstorm
Coz my past hunts me no more
And future I don’t worry at all
So I walk on with a smile
Whether life or death

I care not what they call me
Whether lunatic or a loser
Let them jest and ignore
Like they hold joystick of Tao
I just proceed what I believe
Whether foolish or wise

Note:
This is my poem that says some characters about me.
It’s a self-portrait.