Monday, June 2, 2008

Song of Pond for Her Moon 月池情歌

Song of Pond for Her Moon
By Laijon Liu 20080601

You are the bright moon over and I’m the pond,
Since sunset you come and after dawn you depart.
Your wane and wax are mirroring in my heart,
And night-by-night you come for our love affair.

Song of Pond for Her Moon
By Laijon Liu 20080601

You are my moon in the sky,
and I am the pond below.
Since sunset you come,
by sunrise you temporarily depart.
You linger across the heavens,
but your face mirrors in my heart.
You disappear into the dense clouds,
but always come out into my bosom.
When you wax, my heart is bright;
when you wane, then I’m depressed.
Your heart shines over my flows,
so my feeling feeds a whole pond moss.
I wish our love is forever,
and night-by-night we abide together.





月 池 情 歌 -七 言
刘 垒 钟

君 是 明 月 奴 为 池 ,
暮 来 相 伴 晓 则 还 .
阴 缺 阳 圆 我 心 照 ,
夜 夜 不 负 此 恩 缘 .

月 池 情 歌 -五 言
刘 垒 钟

君 是 天 上 月 ,
我 似 池 中 水 .
日 暮 来 相 伴 ,
晓 升 暂 离 别 .
君 游 天 崖 外 ,
身 映 我 心 中 .
君 迷 浓 云 里 ,
出 则 入 我 怀 .
君 晴 我 心 应 ,
阴 缺 我 亦 哀 .
君 心 照 流 水 ,
情 满 一 池 苔 .
但 求 恩 长 久 ,
夜 夜 共 嬋 娟 .