Monday, November 14, 2016

Locker Room Banter

Locker Room Banter
Laijon Liu 20161115

O America, Do Not!

Do not shake the hands
That grabbed too many pussies

Do not kiss the lips
Of that pouting halitosis snot

Do not listen to those words
Those are Just Words of 'white' lies

Do not fear and bow and kneel
And masturbate our old time glory

Do not believe, Do not believe
That everything and all things
Must be All-Right!

Note:
Poetry heart is a greedy heart too. Poet never let go a chance of catching good or bad poem. If there’s anything poetically inspiring, poet would put down. It’s like a free ride, free weekend hotel room, free love. Must grab it! Those lines are all inspired by someone got so famous recently. I compiled here, make it something sounds like a protest poem, to cheer me up, blow off steam. It’s revenge. I steal his lines.

I hate this election so much, it's the second debate. the tactic so dirty, ugly, brazenly disgusting, dredge up and exposing private life scandal to hurt people publicly on a big tv event... I have never watched heard such scene like that, cannot recall some movie or Broadway show like that (of course, I forgot Jerry Springer Show for a bunch of uncouth messed up participants and audience). beside all the racist inciting platitude, that's a new low. it's so unfair, to compete like that and our moral standard totally obliterated. No one should deserve that trial, and it ended badly too. it turns my stomach thinking about it. I wish I could somehow wipe it off my memory. Usually try not to involve politics, but I feel have to throw some rocks at that bad character. it's not nightmare, not farce, it's a total tragedy, but- but tragedy retains class, right? We could do nothing but to watch, be shocked, and devastated. It's not politics, it's something evil, something evil that tricked one group of Americans to defeat another group.