Thursday, April 7, 2016

Soccer Politic: Equal Play, Equal Pay!

Soccer Politic: Equal Play, Equal Pay!

She makes America great. link

It seems Feminist Rights, or Feminist Power, is not my topic, because I am a guy. But I think I have every right to talk about it and fully support it that I have mom, brought up by a woman, and maybe find a woman in future when I grow up, have a wife, or maybe find a sister that my parents never have told me that family secret, but as men we should help women to fight for Equal Rights, first for Equal Pay, because this world is still run by muscle rude ugly men thugs with their language to prey on the smaller weaker people and animals for their greed.

Feminism is not root and caused in gender difference, similar as Systematic Racism and Government helped Extreme Corporal Exploitation... 
the root cause is power, muscle, that world today in most part, in America, China, Africa, Middle East... use violence language to keep rule of order and distribute unequal share profits, this language, violence roots in family, religion, market, and government, US Soccer Conf and FIFA is an example, treating women as lesser part of association and apply all financial revenue or attendance, the cost, the size of crowd.... that bullshits for unfair excuse!!! And this is only a game, the world cannot even bring fairness in our play, as FIFA's slogan: Fair Play. so we can imagine how messed up at education, career, and governing courts.

So I root for the girl, and US Women Soccer Athletes, people need to fix their game first.

You are weak, lack of muscle mass, but you should not be treated (paid) unequally, unless that match is arm wrestle.