Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nana Mouskouri’s cd album [I’ll remember you]

My Friends,

Through my songs I have learned that life was never meant to be just a path
to a final destination but a wonderful journey into music, with Love, Honesty, and Truth.
People helped me to see and feel the loyalty and humanity around me.

Songs took me through pathways, streets and boulevards, across roads and highways,
showed me rivers and streams, open seas and oceans, hills and fields, mountains,
storms and rough waters, only to show me that if you believe all the way, at the end
there are rainbows, sunshine, hopes, blue skies, moonlight and starry nights,
and that dreams can come true. It does not really matter what you do.
The most important is the why and how you do it.

It takes most of all the energy of Love, Curiosity to listen, Enthusiasm, Dignity
and Respect. Somehow I was always instinctively, destined to be a singer and singing
has become my way of living for all these years. There were encounters friends and emotions
that brought to listen and then learn, and I am still learning.

.......



This is extract from Nana Mouskouri’s cd album [I’ll remember you], written by Nana, beautiful prose.