Saturday, February 12, 2011

O I do not know what love is

O I do not know what love is

by Laijon Liu 20110212


O I do not know what love is

but I know “I love you!”

Even the society law sealed you and me

yet it cannot put down my erection and impulse

Yeah! Let them curse and condemn

their voice is our mad dance melody

Let’s rip off our veil and scarf

joyfully marching in font of their fearful eye

Let’s dump that thousand-year baggage

so it won’t be the block on the road to our dream

Let’s open our door, walk on street

hail and sing to every girl

Let’s climb the peak, plunge into ravine

and dash into the amorous sun and blossom season


噢,我不知道爱情是啥

但我却知道“我爱你!”

尽管世道和理法将你我封闭

却压抑不住我冲动的勃起

让他们的怒骂和谴责

成为你我劲舞的歌曲

我们脱去面纱和束巾

在他们畏惧的眼光中欢进

我们抛却那千年沉重的包裹

让它不再成为梦想的阻隔

我们打开家门,走上街头

欢呼,歌唱每一位姑娘

我们一起攀爬高山,跳入深谷

飞奔着跑入艳阳花季