Saturday, May 21, 2016

Plagiary

Website:
http://www.geocities.ws/laijon/plagiary/plagiary_003.htm

The webpage above states my two works as Plagiary Example, so I offer my explanations of my early works:

1) Honor the poets that I learn lot English and English poetry art, so I picked their most famous poems and composed new poem in their forms and melody. This method to show my readers my love to the great poets.
2) I do not publish those works to make profit and fame form me in any sort, and I even picked poem title that similar to the original poems, so any English reader would know my works to show my love and praise.
3) I want to put my pen name on every my work because even it's originated from the famous poems, still my work belong to me, no one should ever copy and steal my inventions. Also I date most my works so I can trace back my study record, every year I read a lot of books, for poetry books I usually honor the poets with my reflection poems, or in writing, or poems. and currently I am reading Shakespeare Sonnets, studying one by one, writing 14 lines reflection on each one, so am I also plagiarizing the Bard? since the evidence shows that every my reflection work is title after Bard's Sonnet Numbers? and I even take some great line, one or two in my reflection.
4) it's most stupid to plagiarize or copy the famous or flagship product in art, it's like wrtiing your composition with "To Be or Not To Be" as first line, you don't have to note Shakespeare, and readers would know you are honoring the Bard, not copying him.
5) I am very proud guy and believe I have special talents to writing great work if I want, and willing to spend more time on it. my pride is still a Chinese Sin, that most good Chinese writers have this spiritual disease, can't help, especially when I write things interesxting in ESL language, often I say, read, see, no grammar, no grammar, no spelling check, see, no spelling check, I'm writing drunk, hands of the wheal!~  leave this raw jade to the editors to chew on, this creates jobs! my common saying is: "You don't brag about the mountains in your country to Tibetans. They just laugh at you."
6) if I really want to copy or steal other poets work, I bet the best writing professors would not even find out, I would never pick the famous poems of the most famous poets to ruin my pen name.
7) because I am drunk right now, it's Sat day at my best friends' house, drinking 50% Chinese hard liguod, I present 3 my best poems (following) to show my talents, that proves I don't need to copy any poets, for my writing, unless I want to show my respect and love to them:
Okay, before you read my following 3 poems, please close your eyes for a moment, think of 3 your favoritte poets (Dead and Alive) and their 3 best poems, --------------------------- now, open you eyes and compare my following poems see if 3 of their best poems are great as following mine.

1)
Luxury
by Laijon Liu 20130129

Luxury is to own a piece of promised land:
a green pasture, a few silver streams
cattle grazing and roaming
pets chasing rabbits in dense woods
waterfowls floating and fishing at easy

rainbow hanging in soft rain
sunset beyond orange wheatfield
golden ripples stirred by autumn wind
and our children sitting on their hilltop
with pleasure and assurance

2)
Heart, A Spider Web
Laijon Liu 20150104

My heart slowly spits out a spiral web


that symmetric framework of time and solitude

only to catch moonlight and cold dewdrops


those thin fragile tangled silky strings

tremble at birds chirp and lover's hum

suddenly smashed by a pair of flowery wings

What Is Poetry? Poem
By Laijon Liu (Final Edition 20090315 New York)

Poetry pleases my ears
that words sound in harmony,
but not to a foreign tongue.

Poetry draws a picture
to invite my eyes,
but still puzzles my mind.

Poetry blows with wind,
in water He flows,
shouts in thunders,
and bounces as rock in roll.

Poetry preserves His truth,
in secret codes, simple words,
only reveals to the worthy.

Poetry sings in my ears,
dances in front my eyes,
kisses my lips,
brings fragrance,
that fills my mind
and imprints my soul.

Poetry does not like as I like
as whenever I use as like wrongly,
and it is unfair He uses
correctly all times He does,
but I make Him to like
as I do like anyway.

Poetry tells stories
to company my journey,
writes jokes
to convert my tragedy
into a comedy,
and builds a rainbow bridge
where my dream
and reality meet.

------

I am really pissed when the losers somewhere with minimal knowledge and research, or even common sense, but be so impetuous to criticize others, and please be professional, leave a functional contact name and email at least people can converse with them.