Friday, March 28, 2014

Reflection on Wet Dream

Reflection on Wet Dream
Laijon Liu 20140328

Last night I had a wet dream.
(yeah, you go head grin and envy me)

I’ve googled its term online
it’s a spontaneous orgasm of a body
being sexually inactive for so long
and ends in a sudden spurt of essence.

Oh, that experience is wakening
like Snow White staring at red apple
Cinderella gliding on a dance floor
and my crotch, gushing out a roaring river.

wet dream is a good dream
a sweet dream, a beautiful dream
it only happens in teenage years
when our body vigorous
and mind optimistic.

like Sleeping Beauty we slumber and smile
envisioning a knight in shining armor
oh no, he must be a prince
he must be young and handsome
a rightful heir of a vast fertile kingdom.

He comes in search for true love
he awakes his love by a tender cliché kiss
he takes a knee and sings a high pitch love song:
“[You] out of my dream, into my life,
You are the one~You are the one~”

Yes, rosy fairytale story makes every girl wet
but I’m an old man seeing reality
my beer soaked body is too stiff
even a slap or punch won’t wake me
only a suffocating sensation
shove down to my throat would do the job

so this half-rotten corpse stands up
walking around office cubicles
getting grocery in supermarkets
and buying the lottery tickets
to try, to seize a glimpse of chance

that glimpse of chance is my kind of wet dream
a common’s dream, a boy’s daydream
a dream to rumba dance with Cinderella
to tattoo “Love” on Snow White’s butt
to kiss Sleeping Beauty in missionary position...
to party like prince and feast like kings.

No, I am not mad.
I am not a pervert or psychopath.
I just enjoy breaking the laws of fairy land
smashing all crystal balls
and practicing a dark magic
that will raze the castle walls.

Note:
A political poem.