Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Angel’s Wings

Angel’s Wings
Laijon liu 20090310

Last night, I dreamt of myself
Growing a pair of wings,
Liked the soft feather of swan,
A snowy flare in a green pond.

But to Lord I urgently prayed,
Not to grow a pair of wings.
I rather had a pair of red eyes,
And using eye drop for whole life.

How could I walk among people
with a pair of feathery wings?
They would call me a freak,
And despise my saintly look.

Would people greet me as an angel?
Or fear me and jail me as a demon?
For I would never see a bright day
Till all my feather are plucked away.

Oh, I never want to be an angel,
And I am scared to grow wings.
For angels are welcomed in dream,
But in world, oh, they must cut off their wings.

Poem Note:
This poem is a record of my dream, a few nights ago.
In my dream I saw myself growing wings, the white feather wings slowly spread out from my back, with bleeding, and some awful smell like being in a chicken barn. I was terrified, and scared to see the daylight, and struggling meditating how could I walk on street, take subway, that moment I decided not to live no more, and suddenly I woke, and seeing myself have no wings. And really happied about it. Oh, only a kid would be happy about dreaming himself as a angel.

天使的翅膀
20090314

昨夜, 我梦到我自己
长出一对翅膀
象天鹅的软羽
一团白雪在绿湖上闪烁

但我迫切的祷告
我不要长出翅膀
我宁愿有一对红眼睛
就算滴一辈子的眼药

我怎可以在人间行走
背着一对带羽的翅膀?
人们会给我丑陋的外号
并蔑视我圣洁的样貌

人们会把我当作天使吗?
还是怕我, 把我当作魔鬼, 并将我关押?
我将永不再见天日
直到我的白羽被拔光

噢, 我从不想当天使
我也怕我会长出翅膀
因为天使在梦中才受欢迎
但在世间, 唉, 他们必须割掉翅膀.

诗记:
这是一首梦境的诗.前几夜,在梦中看到我背后长出一对白羽翅膀.一次可怕的经历.我想在世间为人, 比当天使容易多了.