Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hair

Hair
By Laijon Liu (20081101)

You are lady’s beauty and lovemaking,
Man’s pizzazz and edge;
But to me, you are the pain and sorrow,
So I dare not to keep you long
That stranger surprised to guess my age,
Also that abhorrent mirror
Divested my youthful days.
So my hat and razor become my friends,
Coz they know my real age,
And let me temporarily regain my deserved due.
I’d wish to shave all, my glory and my grey field,
And the blessing and curse…
So I can baldly walk toward death.
I know, I would never see,
Nor ever need to shave
You, that don’t belong to me.

Note:
Read a Chinese Poetess’s poem Hair, so I was deeply moved, wrote my feeling.


头发
刘垒钟(20081101)

你是女儿的秀美与寄情,
男儿的潇洒和锋芒,
但对我来说你是痛苦和忧伤,
是我从来不敢留长
使路人惊诧我的年岁,
还有那可恶的镜子
夺去了我的青春和时光.
所以帽子和剃刀成了我的挚友,
因为它们才知道我真实的岁数,
可以让我暂时重温应得的补偿.
我愿剃光一切,荣耀和苍桑,
还有那上帝的赏罚...
光着头, 迈向死亡.
我知道, 我不会再看到,
也不必再剃去,
那不属于我的你.

读梦儿诗有所感动,忍不住...头发连着心啊!